Graffiti Cat

Style : Last two weeks I am going to the port every working day and staying about two hours there because my group from the university is working on probation. We did the same thing last year on the other port of the town. Anyway, today we went to the breakwater where is situated the sea station and then I took this lovely picture of the Grafitti Giant Cat. It looks really sweet!
Early in the morning before going to work I always go to the nearest news-stand and check for new released fashion magazines. It is like a morning ritual for me. Today the new magazine was ELLE August 2008. I am sharing some pictures that I think might me interesting for you.
I like very much the hair cut of the girl from the Pool photoshoot but I am not brave enough to try it.
Click on the pictures to make them bigger.
Save Graffiti Cat on social network:

Sections


Archive