Dangerous Liaisons: Selfridges Launches On-Line Shopping

Style :

I have to say I knew this was coming as I was asked to provide some samples when I worked at a London based designer label.
But looking through the Selfridges website this morning, I didn't realise how dangerous it would be!

The site, which launched today, with Womenswear, Menswear, Beauty, Accessories, Home and Leisure, Kids and Gifts, offers a huge range of brands and labels available for home-delivery.

For menswear, there is an amazing array of designers in their contemporary and designer section, such as Dior Homme, Unconditional, Vivienne Westwood and Maison Martin Margiela.



Remember, Please Shop Responsibly...Not at 3am after a heavy night out.
Save Dangerous Liaisons: Selfridges Launches On-Line Shopping on social network:

Sections


Archive