Back to School Fashion

Style :





I know that we are not at school anymore (maybe most of us), but it does not mean that we can not use Seventeen magazine suggestions for clothing for the early Autumn. I have definetely fell in love with their shots. Speaking of them, did you see the jeans section....according to it I tend to wear my new wide leg jeans this Autumn..... I really love the Autumn, I have a Birthday on 21th September....maybe the only thing I don't like about it is the beginning of the University year. Anyway, the wide leg jeans I have received yesterday are from the loved by me and my sister site LaRedoute. We purchased from the French version because only they ship to Bulgaria and the prices are the best. I promise to show you some pictures of my purchases.
Enjoy Seventeen's photoshoot!
Save Back to School Fashion on social network:

Sections


Archive