Orlebar Brown 2011 Collection

Style :


Well it seems the perfect time of year to start thinking about beachwear and such items don't get much better than Orlebar Brown. The brand has overtaken most cult swimwear brands of late to become one of the leading luxury labels to wear on and off the beach. I am planning either a trip to Greece or LA later this year and I think my choice will be the the Dane in red, above, for Greece or the Eley Kishimoto Bulldog Flash Print, below, for LA. We will see...


These two pairs are the ones I may choose I had spent the last few months intensely at the gym, but I have not. However they are a classic swim choice which feature, like all the shorts, the quick drying fabric, net lining and where applicable, a zip fly. But another thing which I like about Orlebar Brown is the engraved side adjuster. These two pieces here are the Pup-Boy, above, and the Setter, below but I prefer the geometric design of those above. 




The stunning shots above were taken at Lake Mesolongi in Greece, and below is the great behind the scenes video. Enjoy and roll on summer!


Save Orlebar Brown 2011 Collection on social network:

Sections


Archive