LSoD - Web Boy Wonder; Grazia Magazine

Style : Did you see it? It's been a week since I appeared in Grazia Magazine and I have been amazed at the response from new and current readers alike.

Picked as the Faces of the Future Front Row (or to put it easier, Style Stars of the Future) Ellie Goulding; singer and BRIT Award winner, Jameela Jamil; T4 Presenter and successor to Alexis Chung, Lily Lewis; artist, Marina Diamandis; lead singer of Marina and the Diamonds and Ophelia Lovibond; actress and star of John Lennon docu- film 'Nowhere Boy' and I trekked up to Spring Studio's in north London a couple of months ago.

Thank you to all of you who have emailed me, messaged me on my Facebook and to those who have made me laugh on Twitter. The shoot was absolutely incredible, and all those involved were so0o friendly and it was a pleasure to 'work' along side them. Also, I was amazed to read some emails from readers who saw the magazine in places such as Miami, California and New York.

Here is a picture of the main feature; the title page in the magazine. Unfortunatly, it is off the news stands now, but here is a couple of video's of some of the other style stars.


(L-R) Ellie Goulding, Me, Ophilia, Jameela, Marina and Lily.
Save LSoD - Web Boy Wonder; Grazia Magazine on social network:

Sections


Archive