Garment Quarter x M:Zero

Style :

25 Penn Street, Bristol is an address better known as Garment Quarter, one of the fastest growing boutiques in the south of England. Situated near the Cabot Circus area of the city, within the city centre, the boutique stocks some incredible brands such as Vivienne Westwood, Marc by Mac Jacobs, Unconditional, Comme Des Garcons and Melissa shoes - and M:Zero, the men's arm of the Melissa brand. 


Last week, before the Wedding hit us all, I made a de-tour from work to Bristol to attend their spring/summer launch party, showcasing their newest drops of such brands, and more. The vibrant and intimate event (for which I forgot to take pictures!) was hugely enjoyable and these shoes caught my eye. I am sorry that I couldn't stay out but I had the car - next time! 



M:Zero is the male arm of the Melissa brand, which produce recycled, rubber moulded shoes with a spectacular edge out of Brazil. They have collaborated with Jean-Paul Gaultier and Vivienne Westwood and launched the exciting mens range late last year.



Made from one piece is material, the streamline profile had no definition between the shoe and the sole. But are the comfortable, because believe it or not I like form and function to work in synergy - and yes, incredibly as well as being lightweight and durable. 

Save Garment Quarter x M:Zero on social network:

Sections


Archive