LuisaViaRoma Firenze4Ever

Style :


I am very excited and pleased to be here in Florence as a guest of LuisaViaRoma for their Firenze4Ever bloggers program that runs over the next four days. I arrived super late to my hotel near the Duomo (below) as the high winds in the city meant my flight was diverted to Bologna, about an hour away. I was very kindly invited to join a couple, who I had sat next to on the plane, in her parents car to take them back to the city - four streets away from my hotel! Sebastian and Helena are jewelry artisans who had spent three months in Mexico and it was due to their kindness that I made it in time for dinner with the LuisaViaRoma and Karla Otto team. Lets just say it was a very late night...





This morning I had a quick look around the city, walking to the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio, before dropping into the store on Via Roma to grab my welcome bag. The heavy carrier contains some Mulberry goodies, such as the look books, stickers and badges (Mulberry are one of the event sponsors) as well as some Aveda bits (who are supplying the make up and hair)  plus my Bloggers Do It Better t-shirt and LuisaViaRoma pass. I have never been to Tuscany before and look forward to seeing what this well lived in city holds before I embark on Pitti Uomo next week. 

I am just about to go and get ready - once again - to join this morning bloggers for lunch and then at 3pm I will be styling my own shoot. Check back for some more updates and be part of my LuisaViaRoma experience! 


Save LuisaViaRoma Firenze4Ever on social network:

Sections


Archive