Urban Outfitters for Summer

Style : On Friday, between rushing around getting everything ready for Circus, I dropped in to Urban Outfitters on Oxford Street. A scorching, if not tropical day, I met Amber from the UO PR team.

Having a really good look around the store, I was introduced to some of the hottest brands they are carrying at the moment, as well as their own label. Also, very kindly, I was allowed to take away the look below.



The red shorts are a brush cotton which look impeccably cool rolled up just above the knee, worn with sneakers or brogues. The shirt is a really silky cotton, splashed with some great colours. And the hoodie? Well, I left my one in California, so this speckled grey one in a soft fleeced cotton fits the gap perfectly left in my draw. The shade is different being not grey and not black, putting a fresh and edgy spin on a staple item.



Also, there is going to be an exciting and interesting collaboration between two of the biggest names in fashion and music, launching in September - so watch this space!
Save Urban Outfitters for Summer on social network:

Sections


Archive