Mulberry: The Book Launched and Bought in Style

Style :

Mulberry not only celebrated their 40th birthday in style earlier this year but bought out a glossy book to fawn over suitable for many a coffee table. The Mulberry book is a gargantuan and incredibly exciting tome of photographs of the Somerset countryside - from where it started and still calls home - to New York photo shoots and behind the scenes at London Fashion Week. I bought a copy for myself this weekend (after buying one for my office last month) at the Mulberry concession in House of Frazer in Cabot Circus, Bristol. As you can see, when I asked how long it took to wrap the book, I fully believed the half hour the girl said. 





The small but well stocked concession had a small event going on with cake, Prosecco and these goodie bags with every purchase. And the balloon which is shaped like a Bayswater bag and now sits in my office. The other Mulberry bag sits under my desk which contains, amongst other things, my Mulberry wallet, which I blogged about both here. The tote bag is illustrated with a host of images, doodles, words and emblems which I have not even began to find all of them as yet. Inside were limited edition stickers and gold badges which will make great collectors items. Thanks to Brad for the below images...






Some images courtesy of thefyiblog.com 

Mulberry is a brand that does not, and will not, loose desirability and that is down to heritage, quality and faith in its self. To see how Mulberry has captured these three elements, click here to shop the book.
Save Mulberry: The Book Launched and Bought in Style on social network:

Sections


Archive