The Coterie

Style : Late last month, I was invited to speak about myself and LsoD, blogging in general and the fashion trends for SS11 at the fashion and beauty members club The Coterie in London.
It was a huge pleasure and an honor to speak in front of so many creatives, and to have such delicious nibbles and wine on hand - think caviar with creme fraiche and crisp Pinot Grigio.

Two other speakers followed me, CoolBrands chairman Stephen Cheliotis and Percy & Reed creative director Adam Reed interviewing star session stylist Anna Cofone - two very interesting presentations that were informative and captivating.
Stephen Cheliotis followed me with a fast paced and energetic presentation on what brands matter and why, what is a “cool brand” and the factors of a strong identity including style , innovation, being unique, being desirable, originality and authenticity.

I know many other bloggers wanted to come to the event, or see a recording, but I just have these pictures! The suit is hand-made from a Fleet Street tailor, Henry Jermyn, the watch Rolex and the presentation - three weeks work and all over in 40 mins!

A big thank you to all that listened, and to Marcell and Creative Head magazine for having me.


Taking Questions



Mid-Flow


Designer Courtney Mc, myself, Leonie Cuminskey

Photographs by Harry Dutton.
Save The Coterie on social network:

Sections


Archive