Vintage Boots

Style :


These new boots are my latest purchase from eBay, I am so happy that the seller posted to Bulgaria. I did not think that I will have the chance to wear them till October because the weather here was about 22 degrees Celsius and not very much for boots. But there were some rainy days last weeks and I had the chance to try them.
I wanted to buy some flat knee length boots from the local shops here in Varna but my mission did not succeed. Here are selling only ugly stiletto boots which are not very comfortable for walking all day long. The only pairs that suited my requirements were too expensive for my budget. I can not spent one and a half salary for boots, right?
Did you notice the small brooch on my jacket, I found it in a vintage shop on old Bavarian hunter's hat. The brooch is a small silver squirrel with real feathers. It is so cool!

1st outfit, boots-Vintage, jacket-Alaska, dress/tunic-Vintage, tights-Sport, bag-unknown, necklace-Kenvelo, top-H&M

2nd outfit, jeans-Levi's, jacket-H&M, boots-Vintage, scarf-Jammers&Leugfen
Save Vintage Boots on social network:

Sections


Archive