Uniform Wares x OKI-NI

Style :

 



I am a big watch fan, owning some classic and 'fashion' watches with my Rolex my prize one. But Uniform Wares caught my eye at OKI-NI which come in four pretty vibrant colours. Though unfortunately, the grey is now sold out, but I should have got in quicker.

They are designed as an everyday watch yet this 100 series is inspired by the aesthetic and graphic detailing of wall clocks from British industry, or as I think office clocks or the ones found in the post office. 

 


They profess to have longevity in mind, and with machined aircraft grade aluminum casing and a PU rubber strap, I have a feeling it won't fall apart that quickly! I love them, and the simplicity of the whole range I feel, will not last long.



To shop the range, click OKI-NI.

Save Uniform Wares x OKI-NI on social network:

Sections


Archive