Ralph Vaessen x Colette Paris

Style : When Colette in Paris takes on a new line, the fashion world takes note. The small yet super exclusive, and uber cool, department store on the rue Saint-Honore has added premium eyewear designer Ralph Vaessen to their Autumn Winter 2010 role-call.



When I say premium, I mean exclusive, luxurious and fashionable, and with being handcrafted in a small workshop in Germany, they come at a premium price. All the pieces are made of natural horn which is a very light material which sits trouble free on the nose and ear.



Colette, and I share this statement, see Ralph Vaessen eyewear as 'unique, chic, sexy and hip'. Well I don't know who says hip anymore, but on this occasion I will let it slide. Oh, and I nearly forgot - the price. Pieces start at £900 or £1090 Euro.
Save Ralph Vaessen x Colette Paris on social network:

Sections


Archive