Should Be a Model But Sadly Isn't: Kent Aydan

Style : I am increasingly finding that in every day life, I am stumbling across guys - boys next door, if you like,  with a look that is very definitive. So in an occasional post, I speak to some guys who 'should be a model but sadly isn't'. The first is Kent Aydan, and just look at the bone structure! 




Name: Kent Aydan
Age: 19
Location: France
Height: 5,8
Shoe: 42

Last Style of Defense: What's your favorite part of your city?
Kent: The sea, the beach at Cannes...

Who is your lifetime idol; fashion or other wise?
I love lot of stars in music, I listen all kind of music. This time in my iTunes there are, Eminem, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Mike Posner. But the best is Michael Jackson Forever. And in movie my model stay is Zac Efron... 


What do you admire in yourself the most?
What I like the most is that I am a real dreamer. And I would like to be like that all my life. And my physical aspect is my eyes...

How do you start your day?

Sandwiches of Nutella & an orange juice.

Most expensive thing you have ever bought?
My car a Mini Cooper. 





Boys or girls? Or both?
Girls. 

Whats always in your pockets? 
My iPhone.

What makes you laugh?
When I'm with my friends. All the time that we are together it's for laughing.

Future plans? 
To live a dream within' a dream. Go to live to LA and becoming an actor. 



Save Should Be a Model But Sadly Isn't: Kent Aydan on social network:

Sections


Archive