Play with the Bow

Style :



Yesterday was very creative day for me. I decided to make some bow brooches from an old satin dress. The first one I made was not really good, but when I decided to use the sewing machine they were perfect. I wanted the make a huge bow but I was not sure how am I going to wear it. I thought that I could put it on a bag to make it more romantic, but then I realized that I can not think of a bag that I own that will look good with big bow on it. Then I decided to try the brooch with this light pink cardigan and I think that it worked pretty well. I also made a bow bracelet and you will see it tomorrow.
I have other photos from yesterday but I will be post them later.

cardigan-vintage
jeans-Blue collection
shoes-Baugpai
blouse-JCrew
jacket-Alaska
bag-Benini
Save Play with the Bow on social network:

Sections


Archive