I HEART Leather Jackets

Style :






I don't know about you but I am huge fan of leather jackets since....I don't really remember when. I went to a thrift store on Wednesday and saw very well made leather jacket, the only problem was that is was very short and I am not very much into short jackets. When I got home I was thinking about it and decide that if the jacket is still in the shop on next day I will definetely buy it. When I got there I was so disappointed, "my" jacket was gone. So I decided to take a look of the other ones. Lucky for me this grey onewas small enough to fit me and I got it for only 5 euros. It is an absolute bargain!

genuine leather jacket-unknown
jeans-Blue collection
trainers-unknown
bag-Mango accessories
sweater-unknown
necklace-Tally Weijl
magazine-01

Save I HEART Leather Jackets on social network:

Sections


Archive