Style :
























jeans - XX my MEXX
t-shirt- Vintage
jacket- ALASKA
trainers- Adidas
bag-Puma

Hello my friends, It has been really busy weekend (but not in the bad way). Me, my bf and two other friends went for a walk in the Botanic garden and also in the Castle of the Romanian princess Maria in Balchik. I was very excited because I had lived in the town until 2000 and that are almost 10 years. Then we moved here in Varna. When I was a kid we often went in the Castle gardens because it is the only park in town. Now they are more flowers than have ever been in the garden, maybe because we are now in EU they started doing their job better. It totally worths the ticket. The weather was also very warm and sunny, so thanks to all that facts everything was perfect.

XoXo
Z
Save on social network:

Sections


Archive