Shopping Day

Style :




These are some of my latest purchases. The bag is PUMA from the latest collection of the brand. The scarf is vintage, hand made in Switzerland, and the picture is sooooooooooooooooooooooamazing. The yellow butterfly is belt buckle. I did not like the color of the belt because it was neon green, so I will put black belt to the butterfly buckle. The little white belt is so cute and finest, I bought it because of the butterfly of course:) Both belts are vintage.
The watch is from AVON, it is from the latest catalog. Good for me I bought it very cheap because I am an AVON representative.
I forgot to mention that I have won Cynthia Rowley's bangles designed for AVON. I went to get them today from the post office. They are really cute, I am definitely going to use them in the summer. I will post a picture of them soon.
SEE YA!

XoXo
Z
Save Shopping Day on social network:

Sections


Archive