Bloggers Christmas Wish List: FYI Blog

Style : My sixth blogger to share their Christmas wish list is Brad, from FYI Blog, a writer for a national style website and of of course, his own. FYI - Fashion, Youth, Indulgence - is well read due to its personal tone of Brad going from store-to-store, press day to press day providing his readers with his thoughts on some of the hottest - and some not so - collections from London and UK stocked men's and women's designers. He is also a photography student, which is evident from some of his pieces that he has chosen to share on his website.


These are incredible and I need to own them. I'm currently considering part exchanging my soul for a pair.

The blazer and shirt combination is a great universal style when you want to be neither too formal nor too casual but sometimes plain blazers can come across a bit dull. That's why I adore this jacket by Haider Ackerman. It's intriguing, impacting and has a bit of sparkle - what more could you want?


Those who read my blog will know that I quite like trying my hand at photography every now and then but unfortunately I still don't own a decent camera of my own. Therefore, I would really like to get my hands on a good camera this Christmas and the Canon EOS 400 is just that. Plus, it's price point is almost as appealing as its photographs.


I never used to have a diary until a few months ago when I decided things were just to hectic not to write everything down. Now I use it for everything and it's permanently attached to my hand or packed in my bag! I really love this one from Smythson and the fact it has a 'To Do' list makes it the perfect planner.


Garment Quarter in Bristol has the best selection of the label and I must admit that I have slight obsession with Markus Lupfer and, given the chance, I could easily fill my entire list with just his pieces. However, this sequin skull jumper is such a statement piece it's easily one of my favourite from the collection. The quality is incredible and all the sequins are intricately hand sewn.
Save Bloggers Christmas Wish List: FYI Blog on social network:

Sections


Archive