Bloggers Christmas Wish List: For Your Satisfashion

Style : My seventh blogger to share their Christmas wish list is Jay from For Your Satisfashion who lives in Toronto, Canada. This fierce, sassy and luxe fiendish blogger has an enviable collection of, and unhealthy passion for, Hermes goodies which just makes me like Jay more. His blog is a part diary of his outings to the hottest Toronto events, meetings, press days and parties and part focus on super hott pieces from male, female and unisex mainstream designers. His style is very androgynous in my eyes, mixing base monotone colors with splashes of color in accessories, such as his divine silver Alexander McQueen scarf. Wether you are a label affectionardo or a vintage lover, Jay's blog is worth reading.




Its been over a year now I've tried finding these boots. Alexander Wang made the coolest creeper shoe and I wasn't able to get it in my size. Oh father Christmas how much do you love me!?


This is the ultimate bag, the ultimate briefcase and one of the ultimate statement makers. The luxury and character this bag ads to any outfit is undeniable. I love!


I love anything with studs so its only right that these shoes be a part of my wardrobe! The simple shape with the extreme aesthetic makes these babies total forever shoes! Now or 5 years today these things will be hot!


Every fashionisto needs his man clutch, the SGH Balenciaga oversized envelope clutch is the perfect piece to have precisely placed just under the arm. 


Although I already have one, one is just not enough! The texture of the black lizard Collier De Chien is unforgettable and the rich look of the lizard against the palladium hardware is the perfect balance of edgy and classic. 

Save Bloggers Christmas Wish List: For Your Satisfashion on social network:

Sections


Archive