Toni And Guy at LFW

Style :

Toni and Guy have been one of the official sponsors for London Fashion Week for a number of years, but I only found the best kept secret down at the tents on Wednesday.

For, apparently, twice a year Toni and Guy provide a complimentary array of services, from cuts to eye-brow threading for members of the press.

I opted for a cut, as after three weeks my locks were getting a little unruly, and I saw James, a fantastic and talented stylist who is doing his artistic direction course. He is based in Wales but travelled up for the day. I actually noticed him in the line for the James Long/Christopher Shannon show because he had the most incredible hair.

His service was amazing, customer skills fantastic and skill pretty damn good - I wish him all the best for in his training. Lets just hope he is there next year for another great cut!
Save Toni And Guy at LFW on social network:

Sections


Archive