The Fashion Show Pecking Order...

Style : After much debate already this year about bloggers vs magazine editors, The Wall Street Journal has produced this chart of the fashion row pecking order.

After sitting in various rows from first (Todd Lynn, Basso and Brooke) to second (Gareth Pugh) to third (House of Holland) and a few after that to standing, I know where I would be placed as a blogger. Standing. Or half way out the door, somewhere between the exit and the street.

I will not inflict you my views in paragraphs, but I do think us bloggers should not be taking precedence over magazine and online editors. But not as far back as WSJ suggest. Oh, well...I am very grateful for being in the venue so I guess anywhere with a view is good enough for me

Save The Fashion Show Pecking Order... on social network:

Sections


Archive