Project Kitchen Gorgeous - It's Time to Start

Style :

Boys and girls, it's time to get the show on the road.
I'm ready- like VERY ready to start the actual transformation.
I know it's going to get ugly, I know I'm going to curse the world for every wanting to renovate, I know I'm going to loathe the dust and mess and chaos of it all but....I'M READY!!

So with that, one little last story of blogger and client, before it all begins.


there was a blogger who reeeaaallly wanted a new shiny kitchen.
She met with a designer, who was PS... insanely fabulous, and together they compiled a giant folder of pretty.
All of the talk/planning made blogger very happy but after a while, she began to realize that...


So, she decided to make one last appeal to the great kitchen gods...


And get this party started.

She was thrilled when designer said it was indeed time.
After all, blogger and designer had all of their inspiration in hand.
They knew there would be pink...


and gold...


and marble...


and sparkle...


and vintage lighting...


and a little mirror...


and glamour...


and feminine pretty...


Yes...everything had been decided and now it was time to finish the story of how the design came to be...


and start the new story of how this kitchen actually turned into something new...



All the talk/planning/time/designing had been more than blogger could ever had hoped for and we should look back fondly on the process, thankful beyond words that it had all taken place.

But...she was READY for the hard part to start.

Of course blogger knew it wasn't all going to be filled with sweetness...


or sunshine...


or roses...


and in fact, it would probably feel more like a total and utter disaster, but it would be a beautiful type of destruction...


the kind she knew would mean an even more spectacular rebuild was on it's way.

So even if this ended up happening along the way..


 it was time to set sail, and venture forth as they say..


the new kitchen was OFFICIALLY ready to begin.

Hallelujah!!

.......

So yes dear friends, the demolition is about to start and I'll be sure to keep you well informed of the progress.
If you don't see me back her next Monday, it's because I'm knee deep is the gutting but I'll definitely pop in to say hi.
Thank you so much for following along as Meredith and I have shared part one of this story- I am beyond excited for part 2 to start...stay tuned!!!

xoxo

Photobucket
Save Project Kitchen Gorgeous - It's Time to Start on social network:

Sections


Archive