on my mind.

Style :
some things currently on my mind...


(source - ilovewildfox, fashiongonerogue)
easy living in a tee and cutoffs (example) or sweats and a blazer (example).



(source - fashiongonerogue)
as always, daria. daria with wet hair, daria draped in lace, daria in military inspired garb, daria in basically anything and everything.


(source - ilovewildfox)
back bearing tops.



(source - jakandjil)
tara vasev (again), her wardrobe, and her job as alexander wang's merchandising assistant.


(source - garancedore)
plaid, dark denim, army green.


(source - fashiongonerogue)
karlie's sensual shoot (more here).


(source - stockholmstreetstyle )
this whole mix.


(source - vanessajackman)
dree (again) and brown leather jackets (again).

as always, you can:
- check out my favorite pictures from around the web on my tumblr blog
- shop for items from my closet (updating next week)
- follow me on twitter and bloglovin' for instant blog updates
Save on my mind. on social network:

Sections


Archive