NYC

Style :
Well hello from NY- yes, I'm in (or almost in, depending on when you're reading this) the big apple.
I'm not one of the lucky bunch that's actually going to Blogfest but I will be whooping it up at the opening night Joss &Main/Design TV party and I can't FBomb wait!!!

In the spirt of all things NYC, here's a little tribute to the city that has my 'if I had lived a parallel life' heart.

Yes, I'm leaving today and going to....


From approximately 7a.m. to about 9:30 a.m., I'll...



And then I'll head to the hotel...yes, I'm going to...


After a quick freshening up, it will be time to...




Of course, what would a whirlwind two days in NYC be without a little...


both on the street and bridges of course.


After the little break-out into ballet, I'll probably want to find some cute stranger and...



Well probably not...hubs wouldn't like that too much.
Instead, I'll....



and...


Of course, I'll most certainly....


and...


I'll definitely take lots of time to...


And based on the shitballs forecast...



For now, I'm sending you all...

{photos via here and here}

 hugs and kisses.

Oh and PS, I promise Project Kitchen Gorgeous will return next Monday- Meredith and I have plenty more to share so stay tuned and thank you as always for following along...you all rock my nailpolish off!!!

xo
Photobucket
Save NYC on social network:

Sections


Archive