Nieces

Style :
Hellooooooo!!!

I've missed you.

I'm just back now from my last minute trip to Chicago - a total whirlwind of driving, flying, visiting, shopping and even a little decorating.
Of course the best part of the trip was seeing my two gorgeous nieces, Caroline and her big sister Adele.

At the hospital...


And at home...



Oh how I heart those two girls.
Because little Caroline was born three weeks early, her room wasn't quite ready so my mom and I surprised my sister with a new nursery- we shopped for the stuff and put the room together in 3 hours so it was fast, but I think it turned out rather sweet.






My sister already had the crib and the rocker so it was just a matter of zhushing it up a bit- now that I'm home, I can start the search for some more pretty accessories/artwork to finish it off...not much I'd rather do than shop for sweet little niece nursery accoutrements:)

Hope you have all had a fabulous few days and I will definitely be spending the next little while catching up with all of you!!

xo

Photobucket
Save Nieces on social network:

Sections


Archive