New In at My-Wardrobe

Style : The new season collections seem to be coming in early this year, and My-Wardrobe has got some really great pieces just in. Usually they appear around February time yet it has become earlier and earlier over the past couple of years, but I am not complaining...there is nothing worse than waiting for a hott item to appear online or in stores.

On the subject of e-retailing, a HUGE congratulations to My-Wardrobe who received Drapers Etail Award for Best Customer Experience, and any one who has shopped with them will know this award is more than well deserved!

Here is my selection of 'just in' items, most of which give a nod to the A/W 10 trends we saw last week - knitwear, denim and chino's. Also, you might notice I have picked-out APC, a really great brand with a relaxed yet smart aesthetic, which is fast becoming a firm favorite in my closet.


Multicolour Skull Logo Scarf, McQ Alexander McQueen, £149


Navy Soft Denim Shirt, Levi's, £60


Slim Leg Chino, APC, £165


Oatmeal Chunky Cotton Cable V Neck, Universal Works, £125


Almost Black Cropped Peacoat, APC, £315


Burgandy Popolo Tasseled Loafer, Hudson, £120
Save New In at My-Wardrobe on social network:

Sections


Archive