Maison Bijou's Newest Art Additions...Blogger Style

Style :
I have to show you my latest art purchases- all of which are thanks to ridonkulously talented blogger artists.
Seriously....each of these woman is beyond fabulous and I'm so grateful to each of them for sharing their talent with all of us.

First off, here the original Leigh Viner I bid on and won (insert happy dance) as part of the Bloggers Give Back auction.


I splurged and had her professionally framed- she's an original after all and deserved some fancy digs:)
I j'adore her like mad.

I also just got my giant LV Insouciant print back from the framers- went a little more low key on her since she's so big...just a simple brushed gold frame with no matting.
This piece of beautiful has absolutely added the perfect dash of glamour to my master bedroom.


And PS, Leigh is the sweetest girl ever- she also sent me these two smaller prints at a gift of purchase- love her!!!!


Next to arrive were these beautiful photographs from the always inspiring Nicole Cohen.
I adore how she's taken close up shots of her gorgeous paintings...such a creative way to sell prints- love love love.


These pretties haven't found their permanent home yet- I really want to keep them together so I have to find the perfect spot...PS, I need more walls/a bigger house.

And last but certainly not least, the fabulously talented Jessica Rae Sommer sent me this stunning print as a gift- can you freaking believe that??  
I seriously died when she emailed to tell me she wanted to send one of her pieces and Embellishment just completely had me at hello...


 I still have to get this piece of lovely framed and hung but I couldn't wait to show you!

Please check out the portfolios of all of these amazingly talented artists/bloggers.
Their work is beyond inspiring and I feel so very lucky to have their work in my home.

Happy Sunday everyone and stay tuned tomorrow, a new Project Kitchen Gorgeous post is coming up- the topic tomorrow....$$$.

xo

Photobucket
Save Maison Bijou's Newest Art Additions...Blogger Style on social network:

Sections


Archive