Guest Post - The Alternative Wife

Style :
I am thrilled to be posting today over at what I consider to be, one of the most stunning blogs there is...

The Alternative Wife

My meanders of the day were very much inspired by the royal wedding- after watching, I became simply...


You can click HERE to have a look at what I put together.

And while your there, you really must  browse Dawn's blog..and PS, grab a coffee...you'll end up completely engrossed in it's feminine pretty.
Here's just a tiny sampling of what the loveliness you'll find there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Le sigh...so much gorgeous!!
A big thank you do Dawn for having me today- utterly delighted to visit!

As for the rest of you, happy almost weekend!!
To say I'm ready for it to be Friday, would be a colossal understatement this week.
Here's why in one paragraph or less....

I'm off to another audition with red- it's been 2 in 24 hours and I've had to take the little guy to both and let's just say 2 year old's and quite audition studios = not a good time for mommy.  I will be happy to get back home but then oh wait, I'm hosting a get together here this afternoon, which means I'll have an hour to completely clean the house and prepare food...oh and hubs was out last night until midnight and I came home after said audition/parenting hell with no wine and my son didn't got to sleep until 10:00 - oh and was up at 1am. 

Anyhoo...shake it off right- it's a new day, the sun is shining, the sky is still there so..I'm putting a smile on, drinking at least 2/3 cups of coffee and starting the day.
Hope you, my sweet readers, have a fabulous one and as always, thank you so so much for taking the time to visit everyday.
Many...

Photobucket

to you all!!

xo
Photobucket
Save Guest Post - The Alternative Wife on social network:

Sections


Archive