Carrie and her Belt

Style : I am a huge fan of Sex and the City. I am not saying this only because the movie is very popular now. I became a fan since ....Well, I am not sure know how many years ago a friend of mine told me that there is a very interesting show airing on NOVA TV. After the first episode I have watched I was thrilled. I have downloaded all episodes of the show already ( yes, the whole 6 seasons). When there were 10 days until the world premiere of the movie I started watching the series again from the first episode of the first season.
In my previous outfit posts I have been wearing white wide butterfly belt that I found on Monday in a thrift store. Guess who was wearing absolutely the same belt in season 3 of SATC - Carrie of course. I am so happy to know that I made such a connection with the Carrie's look without even trying it on purpose.

Save Carrie and her Belt on social network:

Sections


Archive