Sponsor Welcome - Photography by Bomobob

Style :
I'm so happy to introduce my newest sponsor here at B&B, photography by bomobob.


Based in Montreal, bomobob is an award winning photographer whose interests "run the gamut from intimate portraits to nature to ephemera to street life."

I adore how varied his portfolio is...the subject matter a beautiful smorgasbord of captured moments in time.

A quick preview of bomobob's current Etsy offerings...








You can see bomobob's entire photographic collection HERE.
And make sure you visit his Etsy Shop...so much eye candy...and what's more, he's having a sale as we speak- so yes, go now!!

Oh and because I know I promised....check back tonight for some progress shots of #projectkitchengorgeous and a little sneak peek of the cupboards:)

xo

Photobucket
Save Sponsor Welcome - Photography by Bomobob on social network:

Sections


Archive