Sponsor Welcome - Cooper Grey

Style :
I am beyond excited to introduce my newest and very fabulous sponsor, Cooper Grey.


For those of you who may not be familiar with this shop, created and run by the exceedingly talented 
Ceri Hoover, let me just give you a small preview...I decided to mix some Cooper Grey pretties with a little design magic just so you see how these beautiful pillows could be incorporated into a space...and how they'd instantly elevate a room to chic gorgeousity.








Divine!

To see more of Copper Grey's amazing collection of designer fabrics and pillows, make sure you visit the Etsy shop...you can click over anytime using the button on my right sidebar.

Oh and Ceri also has a fabulous blog so make sure you check that out HERE and follow along!

Happy Tuesday everyone....I hope my American friends had a gorgeous holiday yesterday!!

xo

Photobucket
Save Sponsor Welcome - Cooper Grey on social network:

Sections


Archive