Project Kitchen Gorgeous - The Cabinets Have Arrived!

Style :

I promised an update so here it is...cabinets have arrived and are just starting to be placed in their proper place - still lots to do but I can actually see a new kitchen emerging...bliss!!




Today the cabinets are going to fitted and the drawers put in...counters will be templated tomorrow.

Happy Friday everyone and I hope you're all staying cool- it literally registered 50C here yesterday- my semi polyesterish/chiffon maxi dress, combined with the vinyl bench from the seemingly non-air conditioned restaurant we were in last night, almost killed me...I came VERY (ok not really but I did try to mentally figure out how I could make it happen) nearly stripped bare right then and there...loathe sticky heat!

xo
Photobucket
Save Project Kitchen Gorgeous - The Cabinets Have Arrived! on social network:

Sections


Archive