Friday Fancies - Beach Chic

Style :
Goodmorning lovelies and happy Friday!
First up, I want to thank you all so so much for your sweeter than sweet birthday wishes yesterday- totally and utterly made my day...mwah!!!!
I ended up having a fabulous birthday spent with my littles and hubs...we had a kind of lazy afternoon and then had dinner out, followed by car shopping of all things- turns out we're in the market for a new one...fun fun.
I got some fabo gifts, the best of which was the most amazing card from my eldest daughter- totally made me ball my eyes out...good times...oh and she also bought me an YSL fashion illustration book...have I mentioned that I kind of adore her?
Hubs went to Coach...love him too.
So far 37, has treated me VERY well:)

Now on to today...it's fancy time.


And up for today, beach inspired pretty...


And as always, make sure you check out the...


by clicking the link- and of course, don't forget to 'like' mine you're favourite:)

Happy almost weekend boys and girls.

xo
Photobucket
Save Friday Fancies - Beach Chic on social network:

Sections


Archive