Austin or Bust!

Style : In 37 days I am headed to Austin, Texas for Austin City Limits and I am beyond excited! This is only my second trip to Texas and while I'm headed there for the music, I definitely want to experience all that Austin has to offer while I'm there.







I've gotten some recommendations for restaurants but that's about it...so I'm looking to our ever-knowledgeable readers to for suggestions as to other must-do, must-see, must-eat, and must-shop places. You know my obsessions- vintage clothes, vintage furniture, maybe a fun boutique or two thrown in. Fun bars a plus. All things quirky and the random are fine by me! I know nothing and want to hear ALL your tips and tricks!







And while we're at it...is this mud situation par for the course? Should I bring wellies? How very Glastonbury. 




Photo here



Thanks in advance for all your advice!
Save Austin or Bust! on social network:

Sections


Archive