Skylar

Style :


I passed Skylar Shaw on 12th between Pike & Madison. I am so glad we crossed paths. Not only because her outfit was fantastic but because I got to find out about a seriously talented local photographer. Skylar gave me her website before we went on our way and when I checked it out I was completely blown away. Her photos are so emotional and captivating, I found myself falling in love with each one for a different reason. I've since been in touch with Skylar and she graciously sent me some of my favorite images to share with you guys.
(Click images to enlarge)





And! Skylar also sent me this flyer with details on the sale that she is running until December 15th. As I told her in a recent email, I am certain that she could make even the most camera shy individual look absolutely stunning...
Share on Facebook
Save Skylar on social network:

Sections


Archive