Gorgeously Green

Style :
It seems as though I have colour on the brain with all of my posts this week.

Today, I'm tempted by green.
Emerald green to be exact.


This specific shade has been quietly seducing me for some time.
I hadn't really realized I was quite so smitten until I opened my Christmas gifts and noticed I had inadvertently asked for a green purse...


and green boots.


And just so you know, I hate matching shoes and purses so I'm kind of annoyed that I didn't realize I was picking all green when I made up the list but so it goes.
 I've also purchased two pairs of greens shoes this month.
If you're keeping score, that's 4 emerald pretties in December alone.

On top of the fashion picks, I've also been eyeing green in decor...and that surprises me.
Up until very recently, I kind of hated green.
I think it's the new vibrancy and richness of the colour that's got its hooks into me.
It's quite glamorous and god knows, I love a little (or a lot) of glam.


I'm particularly fond of the this bold shade when its tempered with some black and white.






ThadHayes_pg125




KWID



What about you...any green in your dreams?

Photobucket
Save Gorgeously Green on social network:

Sections


Archive