easy dressing.

Style :



bb dakota o'sullivan blazer; american apparel viscose sexuali-tee; H&M scarf; marc by marc jacobs black pyramid stud bracelet; forever 21 chain bracelet, studded watch, and corded bracelet; charlotte russe stone ring; fashionology.nl hammered knuckle ring and claw ring.

doesn't take much to make me happy - just give me a blazer, and i'm good to go.

p.s. if you like my free people white shirt or CHRISHABANA triple necklace from this post, you can get them for 20% at karmaloop.com!
i am now a karmaloop representative, so enter my rep code "CAYLEEM" at the checkout to get 20% off of your first order on karmaloop and then 10% off each order after that.
or you can just follow this link:
and then shop your heart out.
i'll create a widget soon that will be put in my sidebar so you guys can just click on it if you'd like to order with my discount code.
pretty cool huh ?
=)
EDIT 1/21/10: the pants i wore with this were forever 21 stirrup leggings and the shoes were my frye 8R harness boots.
Save easy dressing. on social network:

Sections


Archive