David Hicks La Fiorentina Lookalikes at Target

Style :

Popped into Target today in Columbia Heights. A small rant: that particular Tar-jay is possibly the worst-stocked store EVER. It always looks like there's been a hurricane or a bad storm and the shelves have been looted. And the cold beer section on Super Bowl Sunday? Forget it. However, there were a few fun surprises on the shelves that I managed to sneak into my cart.





I stopped on the school supplies aisle for markers and spotted these Mead notebooks. So much for the ugly black and white marble covers of old! Aren't these patterns TDF?? I picked up the blue diamond one on the left. I'm forever jotting down notes/to-do's/measurements on legal pads, and I think this will be a bit more stylish and portable. The pattern reminds me of David Hicks's La Fiorentina.









Here's a "La Fiorentina" refresher if you're not familiar....





Ruthie Sommers 







Palmer Weiss








Southern Living









The Target brand "Re-Style" carries a host of products reminiscent of David Hicks's famous geometric. I  loved this shower curtain- it also comes in black/white and yellow/white and is cheap cheap cheap- maybe $11?








 They've also got matching bathmats in blue, yellow, black, and green. Hard to pick just one!






And lo and behold, it's made its way to a chic black and white picture frame. I think this frame looks much more expensive in real life than it really is- it has sort of a lacquered finish. How fab would it be with a black and white photo?






 I managed to avoid this siren song of faux Fiorentina until I got to the candles. I bought the yellow one on the left- it smells wonderful- not sickly sweet like some of the Target candles can be. It's tough to find a candle for $6 these days, let alone one in a stylish holder.






Have you seen these "Re-Style" products at Target? Any pieces I missed?
Save David Hicks La Fiorentina Lookalikes at Target on social network:

Sections


Archive