A Rainbow of Pretty and a Little Wink

Style :
Continuing from the other day, here's some gorgeous photography, a la the vamoose...
mixed it with some interior pretty a la moi.
A rainbow of exquisite if you will.







Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 
  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
Interior_7 
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
 
 
 What colour of the rainbow do you find luckiest?
I think you all know my answer to that question and with that, here's a small wink.
 
 
 
 
 
{photos via AnotherMag, Vogue, Apartment Therapycoco and kelley, Loveology, KWID, The Decorista,
Little Green Notebook, The Decorologist, Cote de Texas, Escapade, House Beautiful, Plum Siena,
 Design Sponge, Made by GirlPinterest}
 
{most of the fashion photos were taken by the amazingly gifted Paolo Raversi} 
 
And PS, I wanted to pass on a little pink product bliss to you.
I picked this up the other day and honestly, it's complete heaven.
The stuff seriously makes me want to eat my own hands...and the packaging, hello sister...totally had me at hello.
 


It's by an Australian company called Mor and the scent is Marshmallow.
I was thrilled to see it pictured in the new issue of Lonny - how funny after I literally just bought it last weekend.

After falling in mad love with the hand cream, I have to own the parfume. 
Scrumptious.


And PSS, having mentioned Lonny, I have to quickly say that I thoroughly enjoyed this issue.
I need more time to really pour though it but my first impression was definitely a good one.
 
OK, that's all for now.
Happy week lovers.
 
Photobucket
Save A Rainbow of Pretty and a Little Wink on social network:

Sections


Archive