Thank Yous and a Request

Style :
{via here}

I wanted to thank Ashlina over at the Decorista for her post on my house today. I have been reading her blog since I started reading blogs and feel amazed that she chose to feature pics of my little abode. Thank you so much!!
Also wanting to thank Sara over at A Dose of Pretty for using my house pictures in her Saarinen table and pillow posts.  I am new to Sara's blog but have been loving reading it so far; it's packed full of great finds and inspiration.
And finally, thanks to Chris at Mixornia for posting about my home- I can't read what she wrote but gather she likes what I have done so thank you to Chris- I plan on stopping by her blog and seeing more of what international style is all about.
This has been an amazing week for me and I thank you all so much for taking the time to post about my blog and my home.  I plan on doing a showcase of all of my favourite blogger rooms this weekend so if you have some pictures of your home that you would like to share, please send them my way.
Cheers and have a great rest of your week!
xxx
Save Thank Yous and a Request on social network:

Sections


Archive