Saturday Shopping- Lille a Shop and New Blog Love Luxe and Lucid- Huntley & Co.

Style :
I thought I would preview one of my favourite places to find beautiful things, Lille a Shop.   I have had many people ask me where I purchased the Nama Rococo paintings/panels sitting above my fireplace- this is the source. 

I love how the store carries such a varied selection of beautiful things; definitely has something for every taste and price point.  As for their current inventory, I am absolutely crazy for the fur chair and crystal slab tray.

In other news, I was browsing through DTI's new reading list and came across the blog Luxe and Lucid.  Needless to say, I am in LOVE!!!


The blog is written by the amazingly talented designer Tricia Huntley of Huntley &Co.  Her work is completely inspiring and I consider her one of my absolute favourite designers.  Her style is described as 'American Luxe' and I would agree but add that it definitely has some quirky edge to it, while remaining accessible and not overly done.  I adore her design sense and can't wait to pour over her entire blog, which seems to be written in that same edgy style. Here are some snippets from her design portfolio.









And since it is shopping day, here are two things Tricia featured on her blog that I am DYING over.


I really think the paining on the right and pink/gold ring are two of the most gorgeous things I have seen in quite some time. 

Happy Shopping everyone!

xxx
Save Saturday Shopping- Lille a Shop and New Blog Love Luxe and Lucid- Huntley & Co. on social network:

Sections


Archive