Perfectly Gorgeous and Weird...Graham Moss and Silhouette Masterpiece Theatre

Style : It's almost the weekend, thank god, and I thought I would leave you with a little pretty from the amazing Graham Moss.   This interior master works in renovating, decorating, photographic styling, special arrangement, fabric design, and furniture refinishing.  I adore his style and find his quirky aesthetic so refreshing. 

How much are you loving the silhouettes with different backgrounds?  And the black/white settee, and Saarinen table and pink- I don't think I could love a picture more than this one.


Love the styling here- makes me want to be sitting on those sweet Bertoia chairs with that yummy pink bubbly.  I love how the watermelons echo the pink of the artwork and green of the foliage- gorgeous!

Red swan chair- yes, Union Jack chairs, yes!

I like this one as a Friday shot- Is it weird that an interior shot is what puts me in the mood for a party? The artwork reminds me of these delightfully twisted pieces from Silhouette Masterpiece Theatre.  Some are a little over the top but there are others that literally make me laugh out loud.






 


And with that...

Happy Friday everyone!
xxx

Save Perfectly Gorgeous and Weird...Graham Moss and Silhouette Masterpiece Theatre on social network:

Sections


Archive