Master - Option 2

Style :
After I posted plan #1 for my master this morning, I started immediately thinking of some other possibilities.
As much as I try to inject some masculine punch into a space, at the end of the day, I prefer a more feminine aesthetic.
In an effort to balance the two, I came up with a second option that gives me my blushy pink, while also putting in some blue and black for the hubs.

I love this one...more than the first actually.
Included in the changes are: Kelly Wearstler Bengal Bazaar cushions, a fur blanket, Nicole Cohen tie-died roll, faced lucite table from Paris Apartment, 2 white french chairs, Beni rug, venetian mirror, blush mirano glass lamps and artwork from Leigh Viner.

Thoughts????

xo

Photobucket
Save Master - Option 2 on social network:

Sections


Archive