Guest Post - Staci Edwards

Style :
I was so happy to be visiting the very fabulous Staci Edwards today.
For those of you who may not be familiar with her blog Inspired by Life, it is always packed full with gorgeous interiors and inspirations.
Staci is a very talented designer whose style is always clean, modern and elegant.

For today's guest post, I was asked me to speak about my favourite interior...the one I felt most clearly illustrated my take on style.

Here's a little sneak peek of the space I chose.
To read more, click here.


And while you're visiting, make sure you stick around and peruse the rest of Staci's beautiful blog.

Here's a little preview of what you'll find.






Happy reading loves.

xo
Photobucket
Save Guest Post - Staci Edwards on social network:

Sections


Archive