Guest Post - From the Right Bank

Style :
Today I'm over at the very fabulous From the Right Bank talking about a design trend that I'm thoroughly enjoying at the moment.
To say I'm honoured to be a part of Ally's guest series this week would be a huge understatement.
Her blog was literally one of the first I ever read and I am always completely in awe or her style.


As for my post, I think you'll be surprised to hear that it's not....



PINK!!!

Although my love for this sweetly feminine hue runs deep, I thought I'd focus on something else for this feature.

Today I'm talking about how I...



{artwork by Papier Fabrik}

I hope you enjoy the post and while you're there, you have to have a look at Ally's amazing art studio.
Her stunning artwork is inspiring to say the least.
And PS, it never ceases to amaze me the talent that's out there in blogland.


Here's a few other art inspired pretties I found at the right bank.

3


mcmit

designformankind2

See you there!

xo
Photobucket
Save Guest Post - From the Right Bank on social network:

Sections


Archive