Guest Post - 6th Street Design School

Style :
I was so excited when Kirsten, of 6th Street Design School, asked me to participate in her
'What I love about...' series.



If you'd like to find out what I love about design, blogs, life etc...click here
{Here's a little sneak peek}
 
 
And of course, have a little browse around while you're there.
Kirsten's blog was one of the very first I started reading and I'm always inspired by her style...and don't get me started on her ridiculously good round-ups.
 
Here's a little Valentine's inspired preview of the very fabulous 6th Street Design School...seemed fitting with the series theme;)
 
 
 
 
SALE 60% off--2011 Calendar- Best of Sarah Jane
 
 
 
I'll see you there!!!
 
xo
Photobucket
Save Guest Post - 6th Street Design School on social network:

Sections


Archive