A Jonathan Adler Christmas

Style : Merry two days after Christmas! And coincidentally, we've had two happy Jonathan Adler encounters from this week. First, my tres chic friend Elizabeth was having dinner in Palm Beach a few days ago and spotted Jonathan and Simon dining at the next table...why does that never happen to me? And come Christmas morning, I recieved a copy of Jonathan Adler on Happy Chic Accessorizing. A book I cannot seem to put down- it compiles some old favorite photographs and some new ones, along with fabulous tips for the little accents that really make a room.



If you're looking for a cheery New Year's read, I'd highly recommend Jonathan Adler on Happy Chic Accessorizing,









Of course, as I'm reading my new book, I can't help but notice the strategic use of JA pottery pieces in various rooms, which look fabulous. I'm thinking I might have to invest in something from the line. Some of my favorites are this retro Dragon...







But who can resist the Quaaludes caniser...something we all need a bit of after the madcap holiday season :-) Or just to raise your guests' eyebrows during the year!







Slightly more practical, but equally fun, is this stylized Whale Pitcher. What a great hostess gift this would make for a friend with beach house!





Next I'm hoping to pick up Jonathan Adler Happy Chic Colors to complete the trifecta. Did anything JA end up in your stocking?


Save A Jonathan Adler Christmas on social network:

Sections


Archive